Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Star...

My 2nd. post for today. As I said, I just love CAS challenges and I really like the CAS-usl Friday Challenge and Lawnscaping challenge# 11


This time I used the row with Emboss, Felt and Twine. To start with I drew the Star shape and attached Twine to it. I then stamped this cute snail twice. Once on Red and then skin color felt, I also added some black stickles to the eyes. Cut the stamped pieces and did some felt piecing...lol After that I wrote the sentiment and embossed it with Red ep. Applied some red distress ink on the edges of the center panel and the card. To finish adhered the center piece with some 3D foam.

 Stamp: Hero Arts, Twine from The Twinery, Ranger Red embossing powder, Ranger embossing pen, Barn door distress ink

Close up of the snail. Its so cute. Thanks for taking the time to visit me.

9 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

How cute is this?!? I love it.... :) Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Super cute - loving that sweet little snail in the middle of that twine star - so cute and clever! Thanks again for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

Aww, a felt snail? So cute! Great clean design. Thanks again for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Wow so cute and clever! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is adorable, Isha! I love the little felt snail and twine star!

Virginia L. said...

Super cute. Isha!! PERFECT CAS card!!Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Britta Swiderski said...

That twine star is awesome! I love how it highlights your little critter in the middle. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Lawnscaping!

Laura Davis said...

Darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Christiana said...

A really great CAS card. Love the twine star! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!