Thursday, June 23, 2011

Embellish Challenge

After a long time I got to play with Embellish Challenge. The theme is Background Stamping, which I really enjoy. The sponsor are Hero Arts (love that company).
 Usually I dont combine these colors but that is why I love color challenges because I can challenge myself. Here is what I created.


I created the background first, which is distressed with blue distress inks and clear embossed. I then used green distress inks to highlight that blue. I clear embossed these flowers and curled the petals a bit and layered them together. The sentiment panel is stamped with Envelop background. To finish some twine, some flower soft at the flower center and pierced holes along the edges. Thanks for dropping by.
I am submitting this card for the Embossing challenge at Yvonne's blog too.

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning Isha. The colours are so beautiful together.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful. Your card glows!

Tee said...

This is simply stunning at so many levels...superb!!

yyam said...

Wow! This is stunning Isha! I love the background flourishes and that awesome bloom! Just brilliant!

Thanks for playing along with my guest Ujjwal's embossing challenge! :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

The background of your card is wonderful!!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us!

stampingandstitching said...

Isha, gorgeous background and your bold layered flower looks wonderful against it!