Friday, June 24, 2011

Inspired by...

3rd. post from me today, YAY!!!
Here is another card I made for the challenge by sweet Virginia (love the title - Stamp your Hero heART away...) its to find inspiration. I made my card from another talented sweet lady Jill, who taught me a lot through her creations. Thanks Jill- I admire your work too. Here is Jill's card, which I was inspired by.
My take on it:


Background is colored with few distress inks , spritzt with pearl water and then stamped. I colored my flower using Copics and put some white dots for the highlight. Cut the Hydrangea and adhered it on the white panel using 3D foam. To finish added some bling and twine. This card looks really pretty in real. Couldn't capture the effect in the picture. Thanks for peeking in.
Since its a B'day card, I am submitting it to the Wee Memories Challenge too.

6 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Wow! this card is stunning! I can't imagine how much more beautiful it is in real life! Thanks so much for entering Stamp Your Hero HeART Out challenge!

Dawn T said...

looks stunning Isha. Your cards are just getting better and better.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Stunning Isha!

Tee said...

This is awesome!! superb coloring with distress inks..could you list out the colors if you can...makes it easy for me to try out new combinations

Jill said...

oh wow! I love this soooo much! Your background is outstanding- I love the colors!! And the little bit of baker's twine is just lovely. Thanks for your kind words- I'm totally honored that you cased me! HUGS!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness this is stunning. I want to reach in and pick that flower!!!