Wednesday, June 15, 2011

For You

Blogger is playing on me today. I made 2 cards last night for one of my favorite style challenge CAS but could not post them. Finally got time to share them with you. I made this card for the currant challenge at CAS-usal Fridays and Lawnscaping. Gorgeous inspiration cards by the DTs at both the blogs...a must visit. I made the Crepe paper flower for the challenge at Yvonne's blog by her guest Kirstey
 For my card I chose the bottom row: Button, Flower and Twine...some of my favorites. Since its a CAS card I wanted to make single layer card, so for the center vines, I masked the area and stamped the leafy vines. Then to give some twist made this Crepe paper flower, to give some coloring I used red distress ink on the orange flower. Looks really pretty in real. For the flower center used my favorite De-Nami button upside down with some twine. The sentiment is a Rub-on. I used some diamond stickles on the button and the tiny flower in the sentiment.
 Stamps: Wplus9, De-Nami button, Twine from the Twinery, Rub on from American crafts, Ranger Stickles
 We have cloudy weather today, so the photos are not very good but I hope you like my creation. TFL and leaving some love.

11 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful card Isha! Love your CAS design and great job with the elements :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurel Beard said...

Fantastic Isha!!!! Love all the elements! Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping!

yyam said...

Great stamping work Isha! Love the crepe paper flower...it just pops! :)

Thanks for playing along with my guest Kirsty's crepe paper challenge! :)

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

So fun and clever! Love the color scheme and the design - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work!

Karen B. said...

Really neat idea and what a great card! Love the pop of orange against the green!

Emily Leiphart said...

Great design, Isha! I love the way you used the background stamp and the crepe flower is fantastic.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely work, that bloom is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS card, that orange crepe paper flower is awesome :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

This is so sweet, Isha! Beautiful use of all the elements! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jaclyn Miller said...

That crepe paper flower is so vibrant and eye-catching. I like that you masked off a square. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura