Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Exciting Announcement!!

YAY!!! I am so excited to share with you all that I am honored to be a Penny Black Simplicity Sister. I was on cloud 9 when I got an email to join them :)) I love love love their vast range of products from Cute and fun to Artsy....It's like another one of my dreams coming true :)

Today, I have my first card over at the Penny Black Simplicity at its best Blog. I decided to use the sweet little flower from the Botanical Garden Set. 

Here is a sneak Peek for you. If you would like to see the full card and the step by step instructions, head over to the Penny Black Simplicity Blog.




Thanks for dropping by!



12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Congrats Isha!!!

Shelly said...

Yay, Isha!! Congrats!!

Virginia L. said...

Woohoo! So happy for you, Isha! Can't wait to see your gorgeous work with PB products!

Rubeena I. said...

Congratulations!!

Bhavana said...

Congratulations :)

judkajudi said...

Congratulations, Isha! You and Penny Black are a perfect fit!! Big hugs.

creatingincolors said...

Congratulations Isha! I love Penny Black stamps and can't wait to follow your creations!

LauraJane:) said...

Fabulous!!! Congrats to you:))

Mary-Anne V said...

congrats ...so excited to see your work on another blog.

Dawn T said...

Congratulations Isha. Your cards are awesome and I can't wait to see what your create in the future.

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations Isha! Well deserved!

Ashwini Rao said...

That's amazing! Congratulations, Isha!! Can't wait to see what you create!