Thursday, June 23, 2016

Glitter and Rainbows

Hello Everyone! Finally I used some of the MFT stamps and dies, which I got a few weeks back. It was so much fun as I haven't done this technique in a while. 

First, I kept my card one layer, which is easy to post overseas. 
I started with sticking some double sided adhesive sheet to white cardstock. Then I removed the backing on one side and applied some clear glitter. Now, I stamped my images and colored them using copic markers. I really love the subtle n soft glittery effect. To create the background, I cut a cloud mask and sponged the clouds, another technique which I use to do long back but haven't done recently...lol


Now we in Switzerland get the newest My Favorite Release over at the Scraphouse Shop AAAAND that's AWESOME!!


I am playing along with the MFT Camp Create Challenge and used the "Glitzy Glitter" theme.




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: