Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Hello

Hello Everyone! I got this cute and adorable fairy image a few days before. Now we in Switzerland get the newest My Favorite Release over at the Scraphouse Shop AAAAND that's AWESOME!!

So for this card, I simply sponged the background. Stamped, colored and fussy cut the fairy image. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the flower TUTU of her dress and adhered it for added dimension. Now to the interesting part. I die-cut these Birch trees and added various dimension of 3D foam pad. This gives a wonderful movement to the card and extra dimensions, which looks awesome in real life.
I used my Copic markers for coloring :)





I am playing along with the MFT Camp Create Challenge and used the "Delightful Die-cutting" theme.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lisa Lara said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute Isha.