Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Friends!!

Hello Everyone! Today, I have a cute CAS card to share. I used some of my new MFT products. Now it is so easy to get the newest releases in Switzerland WOOHOO! as Marjolein is getting them in her shop SCRAPHOUSE :) Total fun!!

I used the cute bunny set along with the distressed patterns stamp set. I see one of the splatter pattern as tiny hearts...cool isn't it. I colored the images using my Polychromos. To ground the images I simply used the stitched dies.


Thanks for dropping by!


4 comments:

Aileen said...

Wonderful card, the back ground splatters are brilliant and love the colours you used. As for those two little characters, they have to be the cutest looking I have seen in some time. Love em

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous Isha. Such a delightful card.

jintyoo7 said...

This is beyond cute Isha, I can see the hearts in the cascading splatters too! Your colouring is fabulous :-)

Celeste Goff said...

So adorable Isha! Love that splattered background!