Thursday, June 23, 2016

Happy Dance!

Hello Everyone! Finally I earned my 5th and last badge for the MFT Camp Create Challenge. I used the "Sensational Sliders" theme. 

I am officially in love with this fairy image. This is my 3 rd. card using her :) Anyhoo! I created a mixed media background for her and then made the slider using the fairy image. It's so much fun when she slides that after playing with it while creating it, I decided to give this to my daughter.

I wanted to make a small video but didn't get time...maybe I will add the video later :)


Here is a photo of her sliding half way to the end :)


Now we in Switzerland get the newest My Favorite Release over at the Scraphouse Shop AAAAND that's AWESOME!!

I am playing along with the MFT Camp Create Challenge and used the "Sensational Sliders" theme.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is seriously the cutest. Love that she dances across the card in your slider Isha.

Suchi said...

Absoltely adorable!! :)
Suchi xx

Dawn T said...

wonderful Isha. She is really adorable.

jintyoo7 said...

So adorable and utterly brilliant Isha - I hoe to see a lot of this pretty Fairy :-)

Celeste Goff said...

Oh Isha, this card is just gorgeous!!!