Thursday, June 30, 2016

Penny Black Simplicity Sister - You mean the World

Hello everyone! Today I created a card as part of my Penny Black Simplicity Sister post.

Today I have a CAS one layer card for you. I am sharing the negative masking technique. I wanted to keep this card one layer so for added texture, I used the "51-191 Gift Card Pocket" die directly on the cardbase, for embossing. Then, I die-cut the frame from a masking paper. Now instead of using the positive, I used the negative of the mask.  I adhered the negative mask, stamped and embossed the sentiment "30-353 Words of Kindness"and then sponged some ink.
I then die-cut these tiny flower and leaves from the same die set, colored them with Copics and adhered them for a fun splash of color.


Here is a close-up to see all the texture!






Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

This is So pretty Isha!

jintyoo7 said...

This is so pretty Isha - LOVE it, especially the delicate little flowers :-)

Celeste Goff said...

So very pretty!

Celeste Goff said...

So very pretty!