Monday, June 20, 2016

Sugar Pea Designs June Product Release Day 1

Hello and welcome to the Day 1 of the SugarPea Designs June Release blog hop. Each day this week, we will be sharing projects created using the new release. 
Today we are showcasing a pretty new sentiment set, it's perfect for birthdays and other celebrations! We are also showcasing 2 new dies and a brand new paper pad! 

There is so much to share so I will get right to my projects!


Here is what I created:

For my first 2 cards, I used the same stamps and dies as I was having too much fun :) If you know me, I love creating shaker cards and that was actually the starting point. Then comes the Rainbow trend...so I combined the two :)








Once I finished my first card, I saw this gorgeous ink color and then had to play with it. I used delicata gold and this pretty coral pink color by Altenew.





So for my 3rd. card, I just wanted to play with the gorgeous Patterned papers, which we are releasing. It have fun colors and patterns. And those banner dies are simply awesome. Do you see that tiny star confetti in the background, well that's a PEEK for you for what's coming in a day or two ;)






Here is a peek at the products being released today: 
It's a Celebration {Paper Pad}

Celebrate All Things



Celebrate {SugarCuts}



Party Banner Duo {SugarCuts}



GIVEAWAY

Would you like to win the new Celebrate All Things stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling us about a special birthday memory!  You can visit each of our designers blogs below for details on their projects.  And while you're there be sure to leave a sweet comment for them, giving you an extra entry to win today's giveaway prize. You have all week to comment! Winners during our June Product Release will be announced on Sunday, June 26th.
Our entire June Product Release will be available for purchase starting this Friday, June 24th at 6PM EST in the SPD Store.

26 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such gorgeous cards Isha! I love that shaker card especially!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the look of those colorful, gorgeous sunburts in your cards! So pretty!

Karen B. said...

Gah! What an absolutely cool design on your first two cards!

Rachel Parys said...

You rocked all 3 of these!!! Such cool cards!!!

Renae said...

Perfect CAS card. I love the layout and the splash of color!

Oliev said...

Great cards!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I really like the first two.

Linsey R said...

All 3 cards are marvelous, Isha!! Love how you showcase the new dies versatility and that fabby new patterned paper! TFS and inspiring!!! xoxo

Cynthia Evanoff said...

Oh Yes, the cascading dots...can't wait to play with your wonderful sample!

Cio said...

Beautiful shaker cards. It's so exciting to see all the possibilities.

McStamper said...

Great cards. Love the shaker.

Unknown said...

Isha, your use of that dot stamp is awesome. Cannot wait to try it!

Amy C. said...

Awesome designs! I'm excited about these fun new products! So many creative possibilities!

JenniferE said...

so pretty! love the first cards with the dots around the center sentiment!

Taunya Butler said...

Each AND every one of your cards shows a GENIUS use of the new products that are being spotlighted!! You are amazing and I love your cards!!

Agata said...

I absolutely adore your cards, very clever how you used that sprinkle stamp!

Teresa Doyle said...

WOWZERS Isha, these are amazingly beautiful. Wonderful work!

MaggieB1983 said...

Hi Isha ~ You've knocked it out of the park with these 3 cards. I have already fallen in love with that incredible new paper pack and the banner die, and am now in trouble with the Celebrate All Things stamp set. I'm a sucker for shaker cards so you definitely have me needing everything you've used!! Thanks for sharing (and enabling!!).

Dawn T said...

awesome set of cards Isha. The first shaker on is a stunner, but love them all

jintyoo7 said...

Fabulous work with these products Isha - all your cards are just gorgeous :-)

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Fantastic release and cards! A special birthday memory for me is when my partner has planned a scavenger hunt of all the places that mean something to us. And the treasure was a big surprise birthday party with all my friends and my family two years ago!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fabulous way to use this smaller stamp from the set. I love the rainbow stacked sentiment on the first.

Jessica Lin said...

Oh my! These are BRILLIANT! But I love the rainbow shaker card the most. So clever of using the confetti image :)

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome cards! Love that shaker card with the rainbow confetti dots!

Lisa Lara said...

So fun Isha. I just love how you used the dots stamp.

Unknown said...

Great cards! Love this release!