Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thank You!

Hello Everyone! Finally I used some of the MFT stamps and dies, which I got a few weeks back. 

Now this card was so much fun to create. I tried something different to create a shaker. I used 3 colors of glitter to fill in this die and filled all the tiny areas with separate colors. It was a bit time consuming but I just love the result. I used the emboss resist technique to create the cluster behind my focal shaker.


Isn't this sweet :) It looks so pretty in real life. By the time I finished my cards it was dark, so it shows in the photo :(

Now we in Switzerland get the newest My Favorite Release over at the Scraphouse Shop AAAAND that's AWESOME!!

I am playing along with the MFT Camp Create Challenge and used the "Spectacular Shakers" theme.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Agata said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the idea of a shaker behind the flower! And I didn't know (or remembered) this shop! Will certainly Check it out!