Monday, March 10, 2014

Cute Tag

This is my 2nd. post of the day. For my Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko post check HERE

Hello Everyone! Today at Some Odd Girl we are featuring the digi stamp "Duck in Boots". Isn't it cute??

I used my Bella Creationz tall clear box and created a gift candy tag for my cute image.




Check what the other talented teamies have created using this image at Some Odd Girl Blog! You will love their creations.
Playing along the challenge at Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog: The theme is Tag it!

7 comments:

Piali said...

Super cute tag!! Love the happy colors!

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Love the pink accessories. :)

Deepti said...

This tag is so adorable :)

DebC said...

Super adorable Isha!
Deb C

cheiron said...

This little duck is adorable. I love the happy colors. Thanks for playing along with the Tag It! Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Monika Reeck said...

yaay super duper really cuuuteee Isha.. I want this and bon bon inside too...cute cute cuteeee

Monika Reeck said...

yaay super duper really cuuuteee Isha.. I want this and bon bon inside too...cute cute cuteeee