Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello

3nd. post of the day!! I love that
For my Timeless Twine creation please click HERE!

As I wrote in my last post, it was a very productive day today. This is my 2nd. card for the Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. This is Faux letterpress technique by Shari. I tried to do something different, so used silver and then on top gold ink. Love the effect it gives where both the inks overlap. I love these Delicata gold and silvery shimmer ink by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko.

I used the Runway Inspired challenge as my inspiration and used my new Winnie Walter stamps.





Supplies: 
Stamp: (The Big, the Bold and the Happy, Big bang Confetti) WinnieWalter stamps, Inks: (Delicata-silvery shimmer, gold: Shimmer spritz frost, Versafine black)

13 comments:

Aileen said...

Yum, really eye catching. Love it

Lindsey said...

This is really gorgeous, Isha! Clean and simple but so rich-looking. Nice!

~amy~ said...

Be still my heart...metallic goodness.

Deepti said...

Rich n gorgeous !!

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Gorgeous Card Isha...:)

Joni Andaya said...

So Fabulous Isha! Love this!

Lea Lawson said...

This is very pretty!! I love the gold you've added!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Isha, such a delightful card! I love it. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

Unknown said...

WOW! I like your card))

Monika Reeck said...

Totally EYECATCHING and BEAUTIFULLLL dear Isha..luv this..psstt I commenting from the Office...I love your card dear..hugs

Jennifer Jackson said...

Gorgeous! Love the sparkle on the gold and black!

jintyoo7 said...

Absolutely stunning, Isha - :)

Winnie & Walter said...

A stunning card, Isha! Love the glitz and glamour of it. And thank you so very much for linking up with our join in to win.