Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Birthday!

It is Sunday and time for the new challenge at Paper Smooches SPARKS. This time it's an Anything goes challenge, that is easy, you can create what your heart desires as long as you use Paper Smooches stamps...lol


Here is what I have for you. I needed a Birthday card for my daughter's friend, so made this but here is the twist. I used 1 stamp in 3 ways!! How???  well, I stamped the Digits stamp on Vellum using the Brilliance pearl ink. I stamped the same stamp on my white mat layer but it gives a soft effect as the vellum layer is on the top. I then made my focal point using the same stamp and die. Love the effect. I used all the inks by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko


That's it for me today--but be sure to stop by my talented teammates for more inspiration and leave them some love.

Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store  

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHHHH! What a gorgeous card--- love that you made this with one stamp 3 ways! And I LOOOOOOOOVE your ink!!!!!!! LOVE that string too! And the vellum! I just love it all, Isha;) FAB card! I'm sure your little friend will love this <3

Lindsey said...

So very pretty, Isha! I really the vellum overlay.

alexandra s.m. said...

what a fun and gorgeous card Isha!
Thank You~

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Isha. The vellum makes the background so soft and pretty.

Monika Reeck said...

Love your idea yay...you always have NEW creative IDEA...great 9 years old bday card dear Isha..hope to see you again on my Blog.. :) hugs...

Jennifer Jackson said...

Love the vellum - and the diagonal across the bottom is so cool!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful! Awesome layers and shimmer!