Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hello Friend!

Hello Everyone!! It was a beautiful day today and I had thought of working in the garden but my daughter stayed home as she wasn't feeling well. So I decided to make cards instead :)
I made 2 cards for the Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. Love this class...I still have to do my homework for few lessons. I worked on  Day 7, which is creative coloring. As you know how much I love colors and coloring :)
I made this card based on Donna's example, where she used Copic colors. I did some freehand design...sometimes it feels good to just go with the flow...no stamps no shape, just create step by step :) very relaxing!


Supplies: Copic markers; Stamp: (The Big, the Bold and the Happy) WinnieWalter stamps; Ink: (Versafine-smokey Gray, onyx black) IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko

7 comments:

donna mikasa said...

As I mentioned on FB, well done, Isha! Isn't it fun and relaxing, too? I love the bright colors you chose and the CAS design. Love it!!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is stunning Isha!

~amy~ said...

oooohh....this is my new Isha FAV.

Dana Joy said...

Stunning card. Now I'm going to have to go back and try this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lindsey said...

These flowers turned out perfectly! Such a pretty card.

suzARTe said...

this is a really lovely card :)

Winnie & Walter said...

Fantastic card, Isha! Love how you went with the flow and made your own beautiful arrangement of flowers. Thank you so much for playing along for our first Playdate!