Thursday, March 6, 2014

Timeless Twine and Lawn Fawn cross promo

Hello and welcome to the day 4 of the Timeless Twine and Lawn Fawn cross promo. Hope you all are enjoying your week so far with all the awesome creations by both the teams. I really had fun playing with the products from both the companies, they compliment each other so well. I created 2 cards!



Card 1
Love this Hello Sunshine paper pad, it's so fresh and bright. Gorgeous colors and patterns. I then stamped and die cut my hello. I then adhered some Timeless Twine, which really compliments the colors of the papers.



Card 2
Once I started, it was so much fun playing with this pattern paper. I usually don't use much of it but I think you can tell how much I love it. I used lots of various patterns and stamps. Can you see our new Simply White Twine looks. That tiny bow looks just perfect :)


You can go and check more amazing creations at the Timeless Twine blog and Lawn Fawn blog.
Linking this card to the Paper Issues: Tip Toe Tu-Lips

Supplies:
Card 1
Cardstock: Neenah (white); Pattern paper: Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine); Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Starry Backdrops, Summertime Charm); Dies: Lawn Fawn (Quinn's ABC's); Timeless Twine (Purple Passion, Aqua Blue, Lemonade Yellow, Pumpkin Orange, Cherry Red); Ink: ImagineCrafts/ Tsukineko (Delicata Silvery Shimmer, Memento Luxe - Nautical Blue); White Gel pen

Card 2
Cardstock: Neenah (white); Pattern paper: Lawn Fawn (Hello Sunshine); Stamps: Lawn Fawn (Happy Easter, Fly Free, Home Sweet Home); Dies: Lawn Fawn (Heart Dies); Timeless Twine (Simply White); Doily: Bella Creationz; Ink: ImagineCrafts/ Tsukineko (Memento Luxe - Nautical Blue, Memento London Fog, VersaMark); White Gel Pen


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun & sweet!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME creations, Miss Lady!!!

quilt4fun2 said...

That is great paper...I like that the prints are small. I love the way you put the twines behind the hello and the font on the sentiment stamp is so pretty. Card 2 is so sweet and springy...love the doily and speech bubble. Super job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Heather said...

I love the negative aspect of using the twine. I have wanted to try that But the couple times i have it just doesn't look right. Great layout, thank you for sharing. I will have to try that technique again.

Lindsey said...

These are both fabulous, Isha! So bright and fun -- perfect use of both the papers and the twine!

Deepti said...

These are so fun and adorable :) Love the hello card !!

Timeless Twine said...

OH My WORD! These are amazing Isha!

DebC said...

WOW you did a fabulous job today. I loved both of your cards. You showed alot of LF love and definitely alot of TT love and I love that! Thanks for all your hard work
Deb C

Clare said...

These are SO fun and happy! I smiled just looking at them - I can't seem to work with bright colors on my cards very well, but you've made two perfect, sunshiney cards!