Thursday, March 27, 2014

Watercolor Love

Hmmmm!!! Too many posts in a day! There are more to come. All pending work till now....lol.
So this is my homework for the Day 7 of the Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. This day was all about creative coloring. I love coloring and esp. watercolor....well actually all kinds of coloring ;)
This lesson was by Jennifer Rzasa. I really just let myself go with the flow...no stamping, no drawing...just plain paper and some watercolors :)
Some of you also know how much I love flowers, so this is just perfect:) I did some masking around the mat layer so to give a slight border. Really enjoyed creating this.


4 comments:

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful job on your watercolor card. I can't wait to see lilies!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Gorgeous! You are an artist!

Dawn T said...

You are quite the artist Isha. This is beautifully done, I am very impressed.

Dawn T said...

You are quite the artist Isha. This is beautifully done, I am very impressed.