Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SMILE!

Hello Everyone!!

It's Tuesday and that means time for a new digi release over at Some Odd Girl!! Today I have Hula Hoop Mae image for you:) The sentiment is from Everyday Smiles clear stamp set. This image is just perfect for the little girls. I know my daughter love Hula Hoop and she does it amazingly good!! Which results in a big smile on my face, hence the title :)



Come enjoy some amazing creations by the teamies of my Odd World :) at Some Odd Girl Blog.

Don’t forget to leave a comment below by THURSDAY at midnight EST … you can win these awesome digi!! 

5 comments:

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Great card! It definitely makes me want to smile with how cheerful she looks doing her hula hooping :) Thanks for sharing!

Lindsey said...

Sweet card, Isha! I really like how you inverted the speech bubble to put the sentiment at the top -- works perfectly.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous card Isha. Love the colouring,

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL! This is so cute and she certainly made me smile with her hoola-hooping. Great layout, too!

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. i just flipping LOVE this card. everything from the simple patterned paper panel to your Mae to the embossed sentiment to the die-cut panel to the little enamel arrow. SWOON! (is that green paper shiny, or just stripy?)