Thursday, March 20, 2014

You mean so much to me!

Yay!! 2nd. card for the day :) I used Tasnim's partial coloring technique from the Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. Love this class...I still have to do my homework for few lessons. I worked on  Day 7, which is creative coloring. As you know how much I love colors and coloring :)
I didn't have any background which I could use, so I created my own using Hero Arts etched flowers stamp. This was suppose to be a one layer card but half way during the coloring of my red flower, I saw one of my marker is out of ink so I just cut the rest part and changed it a bit. Love the effect.


I used silver glitter pen for my outlines, so I am playing along the challenge at:
 Simon says Wednesday blog: Glitter it
Simon say Work it Wednesday!
Addicted to Stamps: Make your Mark. I colored in with my Copic markers.
CAS.ology: Blush. For me blush is pink and I stamped my background with light pink color!



Supplies: Copic markers; Stamp: (Etched Flowers, Find Joy) Hero Arts; Ink: (Memento-Angel pink, Versafine- smokey gray) IMAGINE Crafts/ Tsukineko; Die: (Quotables) Paper Smooches

25 comments:

Piali said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love your coloring!!!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, nothing better than improvising. Clever girl

Kathy said...

Oh my word...stunning stunning!!

Shylaashree said...

it is so beautiful isha

Dawn T said...

Isha ~ this is simply gorgeous. I had the idea to do this with the same stamp set as the one I tried it out on was too detailed. Might still have to try it out using some different colours.

Sathya said...

Beautiful card and a clever idea indeed!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous Isha! Love the colors!

Marion said...

Wow! Looks amazing.

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Isha!! You have earned an A + on this assignment:)

Laura Sterckx said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors of the flowers! The gems are the perfect finishing touches! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Marlene Bonetti said...

Gorgeous! Your coloring is so pretty!

Sue said...

This is beautiful! Love the soft colouring and layout and the gems are a nice touch. Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Deborah Frings said...

I love the way you created the curve - looks fab. The flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous--lovely stamping and coloring, and that lower edge is brilliant.

Lindsey said...

Wow, this really is gorgeous, Isha! I really like the extra layer you had to add. ;)

Unknown said...

Amazing Card! Love it!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Isha! I love the way the bottom swoops! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

Deepti said...

Gorgeous coloring and as always a beautiful card :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !!

Judy1223 said...

What a cool technique, Isha! You are really taking a lot away from that class! Awesome! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

WickedPixie said...

Gorgeous!!

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

Beautiful work Isha--thanks for sharing this idea!

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Isha, Cathy x

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a stunning card, Isha! I love your selective coloring and beautiful design...WOW!

Congrats on your well deserved shout out at ATSM...your card is gorgeous!

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats on being Honorable Addict at Addicted to Stamps and More...you are really a great card maker Isha..I wish I can have a bit talent from you...may I learn from you dear..love the effect here looks sooo gorgeous...STUNNING card agree with Barb Ging...hugs, Monika

Nancy said...

This card is soooooo amazing!!!! I am thrilled I stopped by and got to take a closer look! So impressed with your world Isha!!!