Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dazzling Day!!

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone!! I am sharing this card, which I made using the cute and adorable stamp set by Hero Arts "Lil Hoot" I really love the images in it. I used my new Tim Holtz stencil and sponged some ink. Love the effect.

This image is so versatile, I made a Birthday card for my friends daughter. The inks I used are all from Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko.


Playing along the challenge at Hero Arts blog:  Kids Birthday card
ABlognamedHero: Stencil it!



birthdaychallenge-heroarts

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awww...how SWEET! love the sentiment!

Jennifer Jackson said...

love the background! Super fun!

Tenia Nelson said...

SUPER CUTENESS!!!

Lindsey said...

Love how you stenciled the background. The elephants are adorable, too. :)

Deepti said...

Gorgeous effect of the stenciling :) love this cute card !!

Dawn T said...

I've fallen in love with this one Isha. That set is adorable, I think I must have it! Love the stenciled background too.