Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thanks

Happy Sunday everyone!!!

It's time for yet another Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and this time we have an inspiration photo. So here is our picture perfect challenge for you and it is really a nice photo as there could be so many variations to it.



When I saw this picture, I thought about wood, metal, garden theme, twine, so I kind of used all those elements in my card. I cut the tag out of wood veneer paper. Used the foil paper for the sentiment and flowers for the garden :) I used some new colors of inks too. Love these teal shades...they are Versacolor inks by Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko. Love them!




For more inspiration check out the blog of these talented ladies:



Hope to see you with your creations at the Paper Smooches Sparks blog!

I used the sketch from Case this sketch challenge blog. Also playing along Playing along the challenge at Simon Says Wednesday challenge blog: The theme is Tag it!


Supplies: Supplies: Cardstock: (White) Neenah, (birch) wood veneer paper, (foil paper) DCWV; Stamp: (Calico) Paper Smooches;Die: (Thanks word die) Paper Smooches; Inks: (Memento Luxe- Peanut brittle; VersaColor - Seafoam, Turquoise) Imagine Craft/Tsukineko;Twine: (Simply white) Timeless Twine

7 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

CLEVER x10000000, Isha! I LOVE the wood and metal idea! I wish I would have thought of that! LOVE that pop of purple with the flowers--- GORGEOUS! As always:)

Deepti said...

Love the subtle BG with that shiny n bright sentiment :)

Clare said...

Ooooh, what a cool sentiment! I've never seen colored metal paper like that - super neat! And your background stamping - gorgeous!!

Lindsey said...

Your shiny purple thanks looks absolutely amazing! Love how you incorporated so many ideas from the inspiration and used the sketch as well.

Teresa Kline said...

adorable, I luv the random flower stamping...cuuute! I am thrilled you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Tag It Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, do love the background and the tag is a perfect finishing touch.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

donna mikasa said...

Love the different elements on your card and tag, and a great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along, Isha!