Thursday, March 13, 2014

Hello!!

2nd. post of the day!! YAY!!! 
For my Timeless Twine creation please click HERE!

It was a very productive day today, I did a lot of household work and then I made 2 cards for the Online Card Class Clean and Simple 3. This is an amazing class for sure. Debby taught the inlay die-cutting and I had this idea. Although this was a very time consuming one with a lots of details n masking but I am really happy with the result. Best of it, it's a flat card and yet have dimension.


Supplies: 
Dies: (Fancy Florals) Clearly Besotted, (hello word die) Simon Says Stamp; Ink: (Memento Luxe - Black, Firework Spray - blue, Shimmer spritz Gold and frost) Imagine Crafts/ Tsukineko; Foil paper - DCWV

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What a beautiful card! Love the inlaid die work and the pretty colours.